Bottle sorter jobs are abundant in Canada. Many people turn to this career path as a way to make money while enjoying the work itself. Plus, the Canadian economy is strong. As a result, there are many job opportunities available for bottle sorters.
First and foremost, you’ll need to have a good working knowledge of packaging and sorting materials. You’ll also need excellent organizational skills and be able to handle pressure well. This career can be challenging at times, but it’s also an interesting one in terms of its challenges and potential growth.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||Bottle Sorter|
|Department||10576 New founland, Inc|
|Location||Bay Roberts, NL|
|Hours Allowed||24 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: No need for any degree.
- Experience: No need for experience company will train first.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
Check Also: Factory Helper Jobs in Canada
If you want to apply for Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.