Carpenter helper jobs in Canada can be very rewarding. You will get to work alongside skilled professionals who are responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of various facilities. The work is often physically demanding, but it offers many opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in finding carpenter helper jobs in Canada, start by doing your research. Don’t just approach every contractor in your town; make sure you have a solid foundation based on your qualifications and experience. Remember to dress professionally and be prepared to present yourself in a positive light. You may even want to consider getting professional references from satisfied clients or colleagues.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Carpenter Helper Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||Carpenter Helper|
|Department||Emmanuel Construction Services Ltd|
|Industry||Personal Consumer Services|
|Hours Allowed||40 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 1 year of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Perform routine maintenance work.
Check Also: Factory Helper Jobs in Canada
If you want to apply for Carpenter Helper Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.