There are a number of important qualities that you must have if you want to succeed as a cleaner. First and foremost, you need to be physically fit. You will be walking up and down long distances, and you will need to be able to maintain a high level of energy. You should also be resilient when it comes to dealing with difficult people or confrontations. Finally, it is essential that you have strong work ethics and excellent customer service skills.
Cleaners are responsible for cleaning offices, houses, hospitals, factories, and other environments. The work can be challenging but also rewarding. If you have the right skills and qualifications, you could find yourself in good shape financially.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Cleaners Jobs in UK are as below:
|Salary||£11 to £15 hourly|
|Hours Allowed||20 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: Must be 5 months of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Perform general cleaning tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming to ensure that surfaces are free of dirt and germs. Sanitize areas that require special attention, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Collect and dispose of waste in accordance with established procedures. Ensure that rubbish bins are emptied regularly, and waste is properly segregated for recycling where applicable.
- Clean and maintain various surfaces, including windows, mirrors, and glass, to ensure a polished and presentable appearance.
If you want to apply for Cleaners Jobs in UK, please send your updated CV to the below Website address:
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.