Are you looking for a good, stable job that offers great pay? If so, construction worker jobs in Canada may be right for you. These types of jobs can provide a steady income and allow you to work from home some of the time.
Construction worker jobs in Canada are growing rapidly. The sector is projected to grow by 1.8% each year through 2024. This means more opportunities for career growth and higher wages for those in the field.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Construction Worker Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||Construction Worker|
|Department||IK CONSTRUCTION LTD|
|Hours Allowed||40 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: No Need for any kind of degree.
- Experience: No Need for any experience company will train first.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- Assist in demolishing buildings.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
If you want to apply for Construction Worker Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.