Cooking is a popular job choice for people who want to live in Canada. There are a variety of cook jobs available, and with the right qualifications, you can find work in any kitchen.
If you are looking for a cook jobs in Canada, you should be prepared to put in long hours. Cooks typically work 60 to 70 hours per week, which means you will need to be able to fit cooking into your lifestyle. If you are up for the challenge, cooking may be the perfect job for you.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Cook Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Hours Allowed||40 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Creating menus based on available ingredients, dietary restrictions, and customer preferences.
- Preparing and cooking ingredients to the correct specifications and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all dishes meet the established quality standards and presentation guidelines.
- Adhering to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards to prevent foodborne illnesses.
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of food and supplies, and placing orders as needed.
- Ensuring that all kitchen equipment is in good working order, reporting any issues promptly, and performing basic maintenance tasks.
If you want to apply for Cook Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.