The electricity industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in Qatar. The country has a rapidly expanding population, and with an increase in electrical need, there has been a corresponding rise in the number of electrician jobs in Qatar is available. If you are looking for a career change or want to work in an exciting environment, then look no further than the electricity industry.
There are many types of electrician jobs available in Qatar. You can find work as an apprentice electrician, electrician, or technician. With Qatari education standards being among some of the best in the world, there is no limit to your career potential as an electrician in Qatar. The sky is the limit!
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Electrician Jobs in Qatar are as below:
|Department||Zafran Recruiting Agency|
|Hours Allowed||08 hours per day|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: Must be 1 year of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Electricians in Qatar are responsible for installing, inspecting, and maintaining electrical systems and equipment in various settings, such as residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- They are required to diagnose and repair electrical issues, including identifying faulty wiring, circuits, and components. This involves using tools and equipment to safely and effectively resolve electrical problems.
- Electricians must adhere to local and international electrical codes and regulations to ensure that all installations and repairs are carried out safely and meet the required standards.
Check Also: Fire Fighter Jobs in Qatar
If you want to apply for Electrician Jobs in Qatar, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.