Are you looking for a new job? If so, you may be interested in loader / unloader jobs in the UAE. There are many benefits to working in an industry such as ours. For one, there are constant opportunities for training and development. Plus, salaries are high compared to other sectors.
Currently, the UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. This means that there is a lot of opportunity for people who want to work. Loader / unloader jobs in the UAE are some of the most common and versatile positions. In addition to fulfilling basic needs such as food and shelter, these jobs provide a sense of pride and stability.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Loader / Unloader Jobs in UAE are as below:
|Job Title||Loader / Unloader|
|Hours Allowed||12 hours per day|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including the loading/unloading bay.
- Collaborate with team members and supervisors to meet daily objectives.
- Follow safety protocols and use protective equipment as needed.
- Report any maintenance or equipment issues to the appropriate department.
- Handle goods with care to avoid damage and minimize errors.
Check Also: Packing Helper Jobs in UAE 2023
If you want to apply for Loader / Unloader Jobs in UAE, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website. Thank You!!