If you have the determination and skills required for this type of job, the order picker market in the UK is ready and waiting for you. You don’t need any prior experience; all that is needed is the willingness to learn new things and apply those skills in an innovative setting.
Order picker jobs in UK offer a range of benefits such as competitive pay rates, pension schemes, and flexible working hours. So if you are looking for an exciting career change or just want to explore your options more closely, contact your local recruitment agency today.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Order Picker Jobs in UK are as below:
|Job Title||Order Picker|
|Department||Selco Builders Warehouse|
|Hours Allowed||40 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: No Need for experience company will train first.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Accurately picking products from warehouse shelves based on customer orders.
- Properly packaging picked items to ensure they are secure and protected during transit.
- Notifying supervisors of low stock levels and assisting in periodic stocktaking.
If you want to apply for Order Picker Jobs in UK, please send your updated CV to the below website address:
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.