Qatar is a country with an expansive energy sector. With the growth of the oil and gas industry, there will be more jobs in this sector over the next few years. There are many opportunities for production managers in Qatar. Here are some of the most common types of production manager jobs in Qatar.
Production managers work in industries that use raw materials, such as oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, and agriculture. Production managers oversee the flow of goods and services to meet customer orders. They also manage security risks, monitor equipment performance, and direct employees.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Production Manager Jobs in Qatar are as below:
|Job Title||Production Manager|
|Department||Link Arabia Manpower Provicer & Overseas Employment Co|
|Salary||QAR 13000 – 15000 per month|
|Hours Allowed||12 hours per day|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Develop and implement production plans to meet organizational objectives and customer demands.
- Optimize production processes by allocating resources efficiently, including labor, materials, and equipment.
- Establish and enforce quality control measures to meet industry and regulatory standards.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify and address deviations from quality specifications.
If you want to apply for Production Manager Jobs in Qatar, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.