Are you looking for a new sales job? If so, you’ll want to check out the sales manager jobs in the UK. Sales manager job postings are becoming increasingly popular, as companies face increased competition and pressure to grow their businesses. Here are five reasons why a sales manager job might be right for you.
Many companies in the UK are looking for experienced managers who can guide their teams towards achieving specific business goals. Plus, opportunities abound in the UK market due to its favorable economic climate.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Sales Manager Jobs in UK are as below:
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Salary||£26,899 to £32,952 per year|
|Hours Allowed||60 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Successfully execute the Customer Growth sales plan achieving all targets and objectives.
- Maintain a full team headcount, being proactive in all recruitment, induction and training.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Ensure all team activity complies with all regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies.
- Ensure all reports, system and CRM updates are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively contribute to improving team processes and procedures.
If you want to apply for Sales Manager Jobs in UK, please send your updated CV to the below Website address:
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.