In order to be successful as a salesman in the UAE, you need to have excellent communication skills. You must be able to build relationships with clients and keep them informed about developments within your product or service. You also need to be able to handle difficult situations calmly and diplomatically.
The UAE is one of the most business-friendly countries in the world. This means that there is high demand for skilled sales professionals from both domestic and international companies. With the right attitude and resourcefulness, it is not hard to become a successful salesman in the UAE.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Salesman Jobs in UAE are as below:
|Hours Allowed||12 hours per Day|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer proficiency for sales reporting and CRM usage.
- Prospect and identify potential customers through various channels, such as cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Present and demonstrate products/services to customers, highlighting their features and benefits.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products/services to effectively address customer inquiries.
- Prepare and deliver sales pitches and presentations to potential clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to track leads and opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing and terms of sales agreements to close deals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty.
If you want to apply for Salesman Jobs in UAE, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.