School bus driving is a very important job that ensures children get to school on time. The task of driving the bus can be daunting but it is a very rewarding experience. There are many schools across Canada that are in need of school bus drivers and there are also many opportunities for promotion within the industry.
Once you have narrowed down your options, make sure to get Info Hub’s free report on the best schools in your area. This report will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision about becoming a school bus driver.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about School Bus Driver Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||School Bus Driver|
|Department||Dasmesh School Winnipeg Inc|
|Industry||Primary & Secondary Schools|
|Hours Allowed||30 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Secondary high school graduation certificate.
- Experience: No Need for experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Operate buses, school busses or streetcars to transport passengers.
- Direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures.
- Complete logbooks and reports.
- Ensure children’s safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped.
- Perform pre-trip, eon route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
Check Also: Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
If you want to apply for School Bus Driver Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.