Steward jobs are now becoming popular in Qatar. Stewards work in luxury hotels, cruise ships, planes, casinos and stadiums. The growth of the tourism industry has created a demand for steward jobs in Qatar.
Steward jobs offer a great opportunity for people who want to work in a luxurious environment. The pay is good and the benefits are great. The most important thing you need to do if you want to become a steward is to have the right qualifications.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Steward Jobs in Qatar are as below:
|Department||Best Human Resources Consultancy|
|Salary||QAR 1400 per month|
|Hours Allowed||8 hours per day|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: Must be 1 year of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
Check Also: Fire Fighter Jobs in Qatar 2023
- Stewards are responsible for ensuring that all areas of the restaurant, dining area, and kitchen are clean, sanitized, and meet the highest hygiene standards. This includes washing dishes, cleaning tables, and ensuring the overall cleanliness of the establishment.
- Stewards are tasked with washing dishes, glasses, and utensils used by guests and kitchen staff. They also need to ensure that kitchen equipment and appliances are cleaned and maintained properly.
- Stewards are responsible for restocking supplies like napkins, utensils, and condiments. They may also assist in inventory management by keeping track of stock levels and notifying the supervisor when supplies need to be replenished.
If you want to apply for Steward Jobs in Qatar, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.