Store assistants help customers find what they need and make sure everything is properly labeled and organized. This can include stocking shelves, sorting through products, and helping customers find anything they might need. These positions are usually full-time positions, but there are sometimes part-time opportunities as well.
If you want to work in a customer service orientation and have experience working with products, this may be an ideal position for you. Store assistants typically have at least an Associates degree, although some employers may accept degrees from vocational schools or accredited colleges.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Store Assistant Jobs in UK are as below:
|Job Title||Store Assistant|
|Hours Allowed||20 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: No need for experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints.
- Operating cash registers and handling transactions accurately.
- Stocking shelves and maintaining proper product displays.
- Monitoring and replenishing essential supplies like bags and receipt paper.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and management.
If you want to apply for Store Assistant Jobs in UK, please send your updated CV to the below website address:
By website: toolstationjobs.com
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.