If you are passionate about retail and have excellent organizational skills, then a storekeeper job in UAE is definitely for you. In fact, many storekeepers find that their position evolves into a manager role after a few years on the job.
A storekeeper’s key responsibilities include ensuring that the store is clean, organized and free from pests, handling customer complaints and promoting sales among employees.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Storekeeper Jobs in UAE are as below:
|Hours Allowed||10 hours per day|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Must be have Matric certificate.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Effectively manage and maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing goods, ensuring that stock levels are adequate to meet operational needs.
- Inspect and verify the quality and condition of received goods to ensure they meet the specified standards and report any discrepancies or issues.
- Process orders from various departments, monitor stock levels, and initiate reordering processes to replenish inventory as needed, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Arrange items in a systematic and organized manner within the store or warehouse, making it easy to locate and retrieve goods efficiently.
If you want to apply for Storekeeper Jobs in UAE, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.