Truck drivers are typically born with the need to be in control of large, heavy machines. For some people this is an innate desire – they were born with it! Other drivers have learned how to become good truck drivers through years of hard work and training. Truck driving is a challenging but satisfying career that can offer a lot of travel and independence.
Most trucks require at least a four year university degree in engineering or related field, before applying for driving jobs. A diploma or equivalent is generally accepted.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Truck Driver Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||Truck Driver|
|Department||All Ontario Recycling|
|Location||Port Sydney, ON|
|Hours Allowed||45 to 60 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma.
- Experience: Must be 2 years of experience.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Load and unload cargo, making sure it is secure and properly balanced to prevent shifting during transit.
- Ensure on-time delivery of goods to the specified destinations. Communicate with dispatchers or supervisors about any delays or issues.
- Plan the most efficient routes to reach destinations, taking into consideration factors like traffic, road closures, and delivery schedules.
If you want to apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.