Are you looking for a new career? Have you been eyeing a job in a warehouse? If so, you may be interested to know that there are a lot of warehouse worker jobs in Canada. In fact, many warehouses employ workers year-round. Plus, the work is physically demanding and there are often opportunities for overtime pay.
Job Description & Overview
The Complete information about Warehouse Worker Jobs in Canada are as below:
|Job Title||Warehouse Worker|
|Department||Keystone Supplies Co Inc|
|Hours Allowed||40 hours per week|
|Job Type||Full time/Permanent|
|Deadline||As soon as possible|
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: No Need for any degree.
- Experience: No need for any experience company will train first.
- Language: Ability to read and understand in English.
- Build pallets.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products.
- Ship orders.
- Pick orders and stock.
- Weigh materials and goods.
- Make labels and attach to goods.
- Provide customer service.
- Wrap goods.
- Pack and unpack goods.
- Sort, crate and stack goods.
- Install, lash and secure goods.
If you want to apply for Warehouse Worker Jobs in Canada, please send your updated CV to the below email address:
By Email: [email protected]
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. Bogjob.com are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.